poniedziałek, 14 lipca 2008

Weekend Post


Apres (V) Sunday activities ;D


MORNING ;)

Today I'll tell you about my weekend. Interesting, I know ;P but whatever xD
FRIDaY- A typical day. Lessons etc... But at the end of the day all of us went to the Queenswood theathre, or whatever it's called, for an Assembly. There were students performing their... performences xD they were working on the whole week. It was nice. Although it was pretty hard to know what was going on on the stage when all you hear is boy' screaming. My friend VICTORIA got a star student award ;D Then we had activities, I was on arts&crafts. It was pretty great. We didn';t paint though ;D but KASIA and POLINA were playing piano and I got really emotional when Kasia played the Moon Song. The whole day was nice.

SAturday- EXCURSION!!! I liked it a lot. We went to Cambridge and we had free time! I went a little sightseeing but not much, because I was there before. We did a little shopping. That's what GIRLS really like ;D . SHOCKING, I know ;D We've taken many pictures e. g. In a phone box. (I couldn't come out by the way, but I'm fine. Thanks ;D) Later there was !~DISCO~! Sounds excitng. But... let's just say: HELLO to the middle ages. Or the 70's. i think it's pretty much the same ;D ;D ;D some people found the disco WONDERFUL, but... Well, If they haven't been to a disco ever before, I really can't judge these people. Hoping next one will be BETTER.


SUNDAY- A lot of people went to the amusement park (THORPE PARK). I stayed in Queenswood doing Activities all day long. But itwas fun. First one was football. Although I didn't play ;D But I was lying on the grass listening to music with POLINA and VICKY. Next one: Badminton. No comment. LAst one: Well, I was supposed to do A&C , but I ended up having to play SOFTBALL. I avtually found it really great. It was nice to be outside and run a little. Even though I injured my knee even more, but I'm alive and that's a pretty good point. Then typical: Tee at the dinig hall ;D I thought that I'd sleep well, but my hopes were too high ;D

Weekend was very fun and I have a lot of pictures. ~That's great~.

A LOT OF KISSES TO MY GIRLS ~~~~ P =** V=** K=** ETC... :*:*:*

Brak komentarzy: