piątek, 18 lipca 2008

There was an excursion . . .

Hello
Yesterday there was an Excursion to London. First we were walking around with our guide, who was talking about The Great Fire of london and the Great Plague. So I'm still not changing my mind about the cruelty of Tudors. I just feel incredibly sorry for people living there those times. so anyway, it was, of course, raining. everyone got wet. However, I don't like it when rain makes people depressed, because for me it's a good thing. Just not in the centr eof the city when it's so... grey. So anyway, I took out my umbrella and put on my sunglasses. There was no reason for putting on sunglasses, because it was dark. But me being insanely crazy made a few people smile, so that's a good thing. And then I saw other people putting on sunglasses!!! In the rain!!! It kinda made me quite happy. We looked like total idiots xD xD xDD Later we went on this ship... HMS Belfast. No comment....... THe ONLY INTERESTING ACTIVITY TO DO (sorry 4 CapsLock) was findng this amazing respect for people forced to live for moonths in such conditions. Impossible to imagine... I mean... it was so small and smelly and BLAAAAAAhHH!!! Of course I was dizzy ;P and I got headache. Our Claustrofobian Victoria got stomachache and polina started having a headache... It was JUST HORRIBLEEE . I'm just glad that we've survived... I guess That would be all about the excursion.
SUPER MOTHER THERESA TO THE RESCUE xDD

Brak komentarzy: