wtorek, 8 lipca 2008

First impressions

Hi there =)

So let me start with introducing myself. My name is Kasia, I'm from Poland and I've come to Queenswood basicly to learn, but also to make some new friends and meet some old ones I've met here last year. I am familiar with this place, because I've been here last summer. I can't say much about this year. It's because I've been here for just two days. So far it's not awful, not great either. What bothers me the most is the fact that we do the same things we did last year. For example blogs. We already had to do it last year. Same as 'computer connected words dictionary' thing. I'm just hoping that the excursion destinations won't be the same... Well...
So far I prefer last year much more. However, you never know, right? So I'll just keep doing all this stuff they tell me to do and I'll try to have fun =D
It's just quite hard, because my whole life is back in Poland where I have my dancing group, people who I love the most. Last year was just great. I made a lot of friends ad some of them are even here.

Hai Anh =** Lucia =** Mireia =** Carolina =** Laura =**

Some new friends I made:

Victoria =** Anna =** Kasia =** (another friendly polish face xD )

Kisses to all my friends back home. And you too =***** I miss You adn FormaT !!!

HOWEVER!!! I like England (except for rain) and London. And so, Queenswood as well.

Sorrrrrryyy for SUCH a dull post today, but I'm just exhausted. I will try todo better next time ;]

KISSES =* =* =*

Ps. Something else that is here and haven't changed at all... The WeatherRRR!!!
ps2. And timetable changing all the time =P

1 komentarz:

Mandarina-s-whisper pisze...

Hey, I'm completely lost wiv ur Polish Writings =/

=P Im dub, don't mind.

xD

Hope u'll enjoy ur stay anyway, even if it's quite the same.

=)

(L)