piątek, 11 lipca 2008

LONDONNN was Cruel

Hi there !!! :** :** :***

Yesterday an excursion to London. Most of people thought it was incredibly borng but I actually enjoyed it. I'm different. I'm crazy, I know xP xD But I like History of Tudor times (I don't know how else to call it). I thing that what thy did to people was cruel!!! I mean, tht's a rel horror. Not ghost or haunted houses. But those tortres. When I think about it.. BLeeaaAAhhhH!

but..

Tomorrow a SHOPPING TRIP!!! And on Sunday amusement park. But 'm not going, because I already went there and it sure was quite fun, but the lines wre looooooong and it's expensive. I'll juststay at QW and have activities. Today it was a very nice day, beacause I have received news from my dancing group and so I'm very very very happy ^^ . And aloI didn't have headache today for the first time so that's great ;P ;D

A LOT of kisses to the people I love and for all queenswoodprisoners xD //kidding// ;D ;P

Muaaah! =**

Brak komentarzy: