środa, 9 lipca 2008

another day

Hey guys =** (although no one is actually reading it, but whatever)

So... Another day at Queenswood. Yesterday we went on an optional excursion. I choose bowling and it was... well, just ok. We came back about 22:30. (why am I writing that????)
Sorry, i am definitely not in a mood today. I wish i could just lie down and fall asleep. That brings one expectation: I know it is school, but it's SUMMER school. Just ten minutes less of every lesson would give us another hour to SLEEEEEP..... Then, on Sundays, when we don't do anything, exept for activities, we should sleep at lest till 9:00-9:30.

So, as there's no interesting topic, let me tell you about my group back in Koszalin. It is my family. We dance together. I am incredibly proud of those people, because they are JUST perfect. This is absolutely the best thing that have ever happened to me. Up till then I was so depressed that nothing made me happy. Nowadays I'm not happy alll day long either. But when I see those people and while dancing, and after the class... I can't explain it, but it's like all my problems are disappeared. I LOVE YOU TOP TOYS FORMAT <3

Ok, see ya. I'm gonna go now and keep dying =**

Brak komentarzy: