poniedziałek, 21 lipca 2008

Weekend Post 2


Hey ;**


**~~ Sorry for the thumb on the picture xDD ~~**

Last weekend was not one of the good ones. It actually was horrible for me for certain reasons. BUT anyway: I really enjoyed Saturday, it was pretty great! We went on an excursion to Madame Tussauds the museum of WAX figures. I was there for the third time, yet I enjoyed it more than the previous times. I've found Michael Jackson and Audrey Hepburn, so that made me really happy ;D Next, we went shopping on Oxford Street. We got VERY little time, but it was pretty awesome, because I bought a pair of dancing shoes I really like ;D ;D ;D Later I met my close friend from last year's campus (it was Queenswood as well). Unfortnately we had like 2 minutes to chat, but I was VERY happy to see him.


C-YA ;**


ps. it was Saturday ;D

Brak komentarzy: